Sales Director Agribusiness
Our Client is a well-known multinational agricultural machinery producer, having a strong reputation, manufacturing facilities on 4 continents, 10,000+ employees and multibillion EUR in revenue, of which 100 million EUR generated in Romania.
To strengthen its activity in Romania our Client seeks a Sales Director.
Developing and implementing commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives by steering the dealers’ and KA activity and coordinating a sales team of 4 regional sales managers.
The Sales Director reports to the General Manager in Romania.
- Elaborating the strategy of the Sales department by understanding and capitalize on early environment & national agricultural politics
- Planning and forecasting the commercial activity
- Sets the department's overall objectives and KPIs in line with the company's strategy
- Company performance optimization: ensure that all commercial activities meet or improve on budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets;
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders;
- Improve customers’ perception & image of the company;
- Monitoring of market development and competition;
- Build team engagement to achieve the commercial target;
- Improve the working procedures inside the department;
- Assessing the risks of any new commercial opportunities;
- Budgeting, sales analysis and forecasting;
- University graduate, preferable in Mechanical Engineering, Agriculture;
- At least 4 years of proven work experience in a similar position, with an importer or commercial representative office / distribution of mechanical equipment through dealership network; experience in agribusiness is desired but not mandatory
- Good finance & business understanding (budgeting & planning, finance indicators & metrics);
- Commercial awareness and strategic mindset; able to develop market approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills; power and ability to activate and develop best capabilities
- Outstanding communication and influencing abilities; speak the language of the customer
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Able to deal with uncertainty
- Fluent in English.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected will be contacted.