Operations Manager (Sibiu or Bucharest)
- Act as a role model to Hub staff: motivate, mentor, drive engagement and foster a collaborative spirit among regional teams Management & Operations;
- Manage and allocate the staff resources according to changing needs;
- Optimize traffic flow in the hubs, through state of the art IT solutions;
- Drive continuous improvement of internal processes through business intelligence / data analytics.
Change & Innovation
- Develop the business by addressing logistical problems and producing new solutions.
- Strive for compliance with the constraints of legislation, hubs costs, and rising environmental pressures;
- Comply with EHS & Quality System regulations and policies;
- Report and resolve any (trade) compliance issues.
Performance Management & HR
- Set objectives and motivate the members of your team;
- Follow up on performance results, in conjunction with the Human Resources for: Career Planning, Talent Development, Employee Retention and Recruitment pipeline maintenance, where the case.
Representation and Networking
- Manage and participate in projects as the Logistic Manager representative to meet business objectives.
Job based competencies & requirements:
- University Diploma or local equivalent;
- Managerial experience in Logistics & Operations, People Development, Business Process Improvement;
- Advanced Office skills, in particular MS Excel;
- English proficiency.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected will be contacted.