IT Project Manager
DocProcess develops cloud-based solutions for process optimization and automation in procurement, logistics and finance and accounting departments. Their solutions are used in retail, DIY, manufacturing, logistics, BPOs (Business Process Outsourcing) and SSCs (Shared Service Centers) and also in utilities, healthcare, insurance and banking.
Thanks to the flexibility of the platform, companies can mix solutions to fit their changing business needs and connect all aspects of their business workflows: Purchase-2-Pay, Order-2-Cash, Logistics, Contract Management, reconciliation of payments and more. All cross-referenced against document management and electronic archiving.
Established in 2005, DocProcess has a strong global footprint with offices in Paris, Grenoble, Bucharest and Brasov, an international team, and a portfolio of over 3,500 reputable clients including Carrefour, Cora, Mondelez and Saint-Gobain.
The jobholder will act as a coordinator for the project team, leading the successful & high quality implementation from contract to launch, meeting timelines and budget requirements.
- Identify projects stakeholders;
- Develop and maintain project plans;
- Manage project team;
- Manage stakeholder expectations;
- Manage project execution;
- Proactively and continuously communicate status to clients, project sponsors and senior management;
- Monitor and control projects;
- Manage project closing;
- 5 years of experience in a similar position in a technology company;
- Analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Business knowledge;
- Multitasking abilities;
- Consultative skills;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Interaction skills (leadership and facilitation);
- High ethical standards;
- Software applications knowledge (JIRA or equiv.);
- Project Management certification is a plus.