IT Director Store & Supply Chain
Our client is a global top retailer having in-store and online robust operations in Romania.
The IT Director Stores & Supply Chain ( ITD S&SC) leads the IT department that is the technology partner of the Retail Operations & Supply Chain to enable business transformation through delivering the right technology at speed, efficient cost and scaling.
The position is based in Bucharest and reports to the Country CIO (Romania). ITD S&SC leads a team of 30+ IT Project Managers, IT Analysts, IT Architects and other IT professionals either in-house or provided by partners/vendors/integrators.
- Technology Partner of the COO and Supply Chain & Logistics Director
- Work closely with Business to align technology & roadmaps with business strategy/needs
- Lead a team of internal & external IT resources/Technology partners to deliver the best customer experience while ensuring with high quality technology
- Responsible for CRF Store and Supply Chain & Logistics technology, overseeing technical development, implementation and maintenance of technology platforms
- Work closely with security, enterprise architecture and engineering teams to ensure safe and scalable technology
- Ensure alignment with Group Technology strategy
- Prepare & run Steering Committee’s at both local and Group level
- IT Vendor, Budget management, control of IT profit plan
- Define and manage the project roadmap and delivers in line with the budget
- Is up to date with the latest technology trends, building up a modern and scalable architecture
- Drive Store, Logistics & Supply Chain transformation through technology and expertise
- Monitor emerging Store, Logistics & Supply Chain tech trends and leverage outside in thinking
- 10+ years of experience in Technology, +5 years in a similar role, preferably with exposure to Retail ecosystem
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field
- Experienced in leading Technical teams consisting of project managers, analysts, architects.
- Experience in working with Agile
- Experienced in delivering e-Commerce, mobile apps, integration layers, order management systems, warehouse management systems, social technology, CRM, Marketing automation and analytics
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Experience with implementing a micro service-based architecture. Experience with Magento, Mulesoft, Salesforce, cloud technology is considered an advantage
- Very strong in managing technology delivery vendors
If you are a senior IT manager experienced in Business Growth, efficiency and productivity (Speed vs Cost vs Scalability), seeking proactively and relentlessly opportunities and solutions for delivering excellence of complex projects with agility are critical success factors.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected will be contacted.