Finance and Administration Director / Industrial
Our Client is an engineering and innovation consultancy group with a global presence, 140 offices in 30 countries. The group targets different industries, including the automotive, aeronautical, naval and nuclear sectors.
The activity in Romania consists of design, testing and manufacturing, a team of 800+ highly trained people, working in Bucharest, Brasov, Dambovita based design centers and Mioveni manufacturing facilities.
For supporting the growing activity in Romania, we seek for our Client an experienced, hands on Finance & Administration Director (DAF) able to translate financial numbers into support for making sound business decision by the management.
DAF represents the interface between the HQ’s CFO and the local management, being directly responsible for audit, controlling, accounting & administrative matters for all entities in Romania. DAF coordinates a small team of controllers and supervises the externalized accounting. The activity requires 1-2 days/ week activity at Pitesti/ Mioveni facilities.
As Financial Administrative Director you will be responsible for audit, controlling, accounting & administrative matters.
- Compiling and putting in practice the internal procedures;
- Defining the roles of the administrative and accounting contributors;
- Improving the internal organization and productivity.
- Business control and follow-up – cost and margin analysis;
- Control, follow-up and valorization of monthly and in progress production;
- Inventory check and follow-up;
- Monthly group and ad-hoc reports.
Accounting & administrative
- Accounting supervision and follow-up
- Treasury activity supervision: bank relationship;
- VAT statements (national and international) check, as well as reimbursement requests
- Fiscal statements supervision;
- Balance sheet supervision.
- Economic University Degree – preferably in Accounting/Finance/Banking;
- Proven experience as Financial Manager at least 3 years in an international environment, preferably with industrial activities;
- Robust knowledge of the local legal framework ( accounting, tax/ fiscal, juridical etc);
- Hand on, flexible between strategic and operational;
- Accuracy, effective in follow-ups, with sense of initiative;
- Knowledge of ERP and other accounting apps;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Excellent communication skills, organization abilities
- Agility, orientation towards solution finding;
- Can do, self-initiative;
- Fluent in English, French is an advantage.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected will be contacted.