Our client is an automation provider focused on automating and streamlining processes among its trading partners, helping them become more efficient and compliant and save thousands of hours of manual work.
Assume the role of business development and implementing the sales strategy in order to achieve the short and long-term sales goals of the organization.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve sales targets on the assigned verticals and territories, as well as insure long-term company growth;
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships;
- Implementation of business strategy, plans and the penetration of new markets or verticals;
- Understanding the requirements of the customers to ensure their needs are being met;
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding the market, prospect needs and generate product development ideas;
- Conducting market research and analysis to create solid commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.) on assigned territory or verticals;
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders;
- Monitor performance of his/her commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management;
- Generate and actively participate in business networking events, direct meetings; identify and build the sales opportunities
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through a mix of new business and customer development.
- A good understanding of how to leverage technology to stay ahead of competitors.
- Exemplary sales pipeline and project management.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Solid knowledge of constructing and delivering commercial offers.
- BA from a School of Business or Engineering.
- Persistence, energy.
- Readiness to work in a fast-changing environment and a growing business.
- Thrives on problem solving.
- English knowledge C2 level, French – desirable
- Clean driving license.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected will be contacted.