Our Client is an engineering and innovation consultancy group with a global presence, 140 offices in 30 countries. The group targets different industries, including the automotive, aeronautical, naval and nuclear sectors.
The activity in Romania consists of design, testing and manufacturing for the automotive sector, a team of 800+ highly trained people, working in Bucharest, Brasov, Dambovita based design centers and Mioveni manufacturing facilities.
For supporting the growing activity in Romania, we seek for our Client an experienced, hands on Technical Director to manage the matrix of current and forecasted business needs with existing competencies and further development.
The Technical Director also assures an effective system for performance’s management by updating specific KPIs, filters, procedures that secure the realization of agreed SLA with internal and external clients.
- Coordinate, from a process point of view, the technical business units’ managers and experts from each project/activity
- Management of the competences matrix in order to increase the adaptability in delivery and optimization of costs:
- Existing competences: allocation / optimization on projects
- Future competences: forecasting, development, attraction
- Project quality management through:
- supervision / coordination of actions related to customer dissatisfaction alerts
- anticipation of quality risks related to projects
- Measuring the results from the qualitative point of view; technical assistance when delivering the projects, in compliance with the SLA through
- development / application of procedures
- defining and implementing KPI’s
- Oversee technical projects with focus on:
- achieving quality / cost / time goals for all projects / technical affairs
- ensuring compliance with project milestones
- Mediation within projects, both internally and externally
- Communication with clients:
- Coordinate the answers of the commercial technical proposals
- Maintaining good business relationships and attracting new clients
- Availability for training and development both as a student and as a trainer
- Availability for business trips in Romania and abroad
- Technical University Degree – Ex. Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Transports;
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Fluent in English (incl. technical), French is a plus;
- Knowledge of CAD software specific to the design activity (Ex: Catia V5; Solid Works; AutoCAD)
- Experience in creating and managing industrial processes and procedures
- Ability to analyze and synthesize topics belonging to the areas of responsibility
- Perseverance and negotiation skills in the relationships with all stakeholders
- Rigor in managing alerts and emergencies, prioritizing and tracking them
- Knowledge and/or understanding of challenges of working in an international environment gained through either professional or personal experience.
- Highly collaborative in nature
- Ambitious, “can-do” attitude with an entrepreneurial nature
- Able to work independently while being a team player and strong communicator at all levels
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected will be contacted.