Senior Corporate Credit Analyst
Our client is a European leader in banking and financial services with presence in more than 80 countries across the globe.
- Conduct counterparty and credit risk analysis for the client portfolio;
- Draft Credit Proposals;
- Analyse data and key performance indicators;
- Report and propose improvements to the Regional Head of Credit Analysts;
- Contribute to the client pitch by accompanying the Relationship Managers to clients’ meetings.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Credit Analysis for corporate business segment;
- Degree in Finance and/or Economics and/or accounting with a strong knowledge in financial analysis under several standards (IFRS, Romanian Accounting Standard);
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Corporate Banking environment;
- Proficiency of relevant credit tools would be a plus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Detail oriented, flexible with a solid knowledge of the financial analysis;
- Strong team player, participative, flexible with good resilience and positive approach;
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage workflow in a deadline driven environment;
- Ability to confidently interact with credit process partners, provide input and clarifications during credit committees and convince;
- Well-organized; able to work with time constraints and to prioritize work and multi-task;
- Highly responsible, reliable, loyal;
- Integrity and common sense, being exemplary in Conduct matters;
- Very good MS Office knowledge;
- Fluent in Romanian and English.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected will be contacted.