Client & role:
Our client is a top 10 international company from financial services that is looking for a skilled Senior Actuary. The jobholder will ensure the accomplishment of actuarial works and methods.
- Participation in the creation of the products in close connection to the marketing/sales team:
- Participation in defining product characteristics;
- Elaboration of the tariffs in regards with group standards and in compliance with local requirements;
- Asses the profitability of the products;
- Elaboration of the technical documents.
- Participation in reporting process: calculation of technical provisions for statutory, Solvency 2 and IFRS scope.
- Participation in the implementation of the reinsurance plan;
- Participation to the Budget process.
- Prepare business specifications for IT implementation of actuarial calculations;
- Participates, as shared contract with 1 h / day, in pension fund actuarial activities as nominated actuary.
- Participates in regular meetings with the international actuarial department and reports on its work;
- Respect the guidelines and solid principles and practices as set by the Group.
- Diploma of actuarial studies (university or post-university) officially acknowledged by the Romanian authority;
- Registered in the Actuary Register;
- 5-7 years’ experience in Actuarial field;
- Analytical skills and attention to details;
- Organization, planning, project management, documentation management skills;
- Very good knowledge of English language;
- Use PC skills, computer knowledge.