Our Client, a Top 3 international retailer with large operations in Romania in food & non-food, financial services, growing e-commerce etc. is committed to adapt to the fast-growing business in a changing marketplace by transforming its support processes as part of the wider business transformation project.
The Recruitment Coordinator is a new position in the organization that has a high impact role in the business support transformation process with ultimate responsibility for transforming sourcing, assessing and delivering human resources to the organization from process focus to results and efficiency focus.
This position is part of the Recruitment & Employer Brand team of 7 people. It will report to the Recruitment & Employer Brand manager. The role is located in the Bucharest HQ office, with possibility of some remote working as well as travelling during recruitment campaigns for grand openings.
To reach these objectives the Recruitment Coordinator is responsible to initiate, design and implement specific HR/ recruitment / employer branding projects to support the business transformation by:
- Enhancing candidate’s experience through automation, including creation and implementation of specific apps, migration to SAP
- Increasing recruitment efficiency by adapting processes & tools including automation to implement effective know how transfer and best practice to business owners
- A minimum of 4 years of a combination of corporate and agency recruitment & selection experience in direct recruitment at all levels; additional experience in sourcing is a plus
- Good understanding of Operations/ Retail industry is a plus
- Project management good skills
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in utilizing creative sourcing channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc. and proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a strong pipeline
- Change management practical experience
- Excellent customer focus with the ability to partner with colleagues across the organization
- Passion for using technology to delivering exceptional candidate experience
- Clarity, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative team player with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Influencing skills for decision making
- Proactive, data driven approach to problem solving and better processes to make it more efficient
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Autonomous and accountable
- Familiar with Design Thinking
- Firm yet agile in a volatile environment, able to shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change
- Ability to work cooperatively and build strong relationships with peers and senior leadership, sharing ideas and developing effective business processes in support of the company mission
- Develop talent market insights, competitive intelligence and talent demographics as appropriate to enable the organisation to be kept informed on market conditions
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected will be contacted.