We are looking for a person to significantly contribute to the growth, increased agility of the company and to its cultural transformation.
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, CRM and PR
- Working closely with the Sales and Commercial teams; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the team
- Work closely with brand management team to define marketing materials and programs
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- 360-degree marketing responsibility online and offline
- High level of comfort with ambiguity and fluid priorities; ability to manage multiple and complex priorities
- Ability to make connections outside marketing, with eye on driving growth and better integration
- Client-centric mentality
- Strong communications skills and able to influence others
- Agile and innovative thinker
- Very good stakeholder management skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong moral values: Ethics, trust, responsibility, passion, etc.
- Emotional Intelligence, Listening skills
- Adaptability/ proactive adaptation
- Team player
- Innovative, able to unlock customer needs, customer oriented
- Continuous/quick learning/ Openness to learn and understand the future, technology focus
- Tech /curiosity
- Able to find, attract and retain people with similar mindset
- Data analysis and interpretation/sound decision making
- Ability to reach beyond the organization for insights
- Courage to do the right things
- Willingness to experiment
- 10+ years of experience in marketing (brand management, advertising, communication), with a focus on using marketing to drive growth and building client relationships
- Bachelor degree, ideally with a focus in Marketing, Communication or a related business field
- Deep understanding of integrated marketing and client strategies to provide measurable results
- Good understanding of Social and Digital tools
- Managing budgets
- Proven successful experience in marketing
- Reputable business school an advantage
- English mandatory.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected will be contacted.