Our client is a local group of companies, mainly acting as an well-known brand in the retail industry (food products, electronics, home appliances, fashion, shoes, toys, accessories, etc.).
The jobholder will support the Group’s top management in taking proper decisions regarding all the personnel-related issues.
- HR Strategy and planning -achieve optimum use of the organization's workforce;
- Draw up internal policies and regulations related to HR processes;
- Implement and update the company’s compensation & benefits policy, participate to salaries surveys, provide necessary information in order to draw up an accurate and effective salary budget;
- Employees development, training needs assessment, onboarding;
- Personnel evaluation – identify the potential for growth;
- Recruitment and selection, organisation design;
- Employee relations;
- Contribute to the creation of a Group culture through projects and initiatives;
- Take disciplinary actions in a legal and effective manner.
- University graduate
- HR generalist experience and background
- Sound labour legislation knowledge and experience, including dealing with Labour Unions
- Previous experience in retail is an advantage
- Proactive, with high accountability and results drive
- Solution-oriented and autonomous
- Flexibility, capacity to work in an ambiguous and changing environment
- Dynamic, positive person
- Computer literate
- Good English skills
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected will be contacted.