Our client is part of a well-known international group, acting in a very dynamic and complex B2B industry.
The jobholder will be in charge with the sales activity (strategy and control) for the company’s B2B products and services, in order to attain the company’s financial objectives.
- Draw up the sales and marketing strategy for the Romanian market, in compliance with Group global growth goals and strategies;
- Together with the specialized group departments, identify, report, review, analyse and manage operational risks;
- Implement and update the local sales structure, taking into account the Group guidance and standards and using the Group processes and tools;
- Overall management of the commercial team, from hiring to performance evaluation and people development;
- Manage the team, focusing on the personal and professional development of the sales and marketing team members, at all levels,
- Lead the local commercial activity through Sales & marketing KPIs as defined by the Group;
- In charge with the pricing policy in Romania, aligned with the Group’s products strategies and procedures;
- Monitor, evaluate and anticipate the market trends, in order to propose the organisation positioning on the Romanian market;
- Contribute to the development of the marketing strategy according to the global strategy;
- Make sure that the company’s image in Romania is compliant with the general Group and brand requirements, through an appropriate local communication policy;
- In charge with the coordination of market research activity (customers, competition etc.);
- Direct responsibility in products’ portfolio management.
- Leadership and Decision Making
- Self-motivated and ambitious, success-driven
- Strong personal values
- Outstanding communication skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Foster teamwork and collaboration
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected will be contacted.