Our client is part of a dynamic financial group active in corporate and private finance. In Romania it will manage several funds covering a diverse range of asset classes. Gradually will seek further opportunities to expand sales in CEE countries.
The Head of Sales (HS) will manage the sales Department in terms of people, activities and results. HS reports to the CEO and initially will support him to develop the sales strategy and the distribution network in selected EU countries while in parallel will built a direct sales & distribution force for Romania. Once the distribution and sales team established the Head of sales be ultimately responsible for attainment of sales goals and quotas as set in the strategy and annual business objective.
Overall responsibility for short / long-term business development strategies and execution by managing the inflows and outflows through the entire sales cycle, working with cross-functional teams as necessary and serve as the primary customer contact for sales related activities.
- Support members of the board on budgeting and planning
- Setting revenue targets for the company and setting key performance indicators / monitoring performance and reporting sales results to the board on a regular basis
- Develop the distribution network, negotiating agreements and ensuring commerciality
- Managing distribution by helping distributors, team members and clients understanding the strategic fit between each other needs
- Develop the retail clients pool
- Implementing a variety of new business initiatives to build up an effective pipeline to drive sales and lead tracking process
- Managing customer relationship
- Ensuring the CRM and online platform are being used effectively and provide a competitive advantage
- Keeping a close eye on the sales activities of competitors and utilizing ideas where appropriate
- Overseeing performance management of under-performing sales staff
- At least 5 years of proven track record in sales & distribution management at regional or national level of specific financial products, preferable investment ones (asset management, private pensions, life insurances) is required
- Building up and management of small/ mid-sized direct sales force
- Exposure to the peculiarities of various client’s segments and markets
- Multiple projects management
- Training background would be a plus
- Excellent leadership
- Entrepreneurial spirit / Independent, needing little supervision
- Uncompromising ethics for business, law and clients
- Think outside the box / Creative analytical capacity
- Attention to details
- Hand on / Fast & agile
- Problem solver attitude, based on adding value
- Relationship building skills
- Openness, Transparent
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player / Participative / Flexible
- English language
General Purpose of the Role
Working together with the entire team in order to find and implement the best strategies to recruit the vacancies across all business units.
- Manages full life cycle of recruitment process:
- discovery meeting with hiring manager
- sourcing and screenings candidates
- submitting the most qualified candidates to hiring team
- participating in the interview process
- hiring decision
- completing offer negotiations
- Creates and implements data driven recruitment strategies to identify the best talent in the market
- Search both active and passive candidates through multiple channels
- Determines appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions
- Provides exceptional experience to internal stakeholders and candidates
- Documents candidate evaluation and interview process.
- Education in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related fields
- At least 5 years of IT recruiting experience.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing with many different stakeholders and at all levels of the organization
- Very good people evaluating skills
- Proven experience in implementing new ideas for attracting talent and building talent pipelines
- Fluent in English
- A mindset of contributor to the team effort and business
- Loves people
- Energy, drive, self-motivated
- Willingness to experiment
- Continuous/quick learning
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Communication skills
- Mental agility
- Strong moral values
- Self-disciplined, Self-improving
Is a fully integrated multinational company with 75 years experience on the market. Privately held and with its headqurters in Italy, the company has its own R&D, and manufacturing facilities.
With 1,300 employees globally and a 62% staff growth in the last 3 years, the company aims to become a global leader in regenerative medicine.
Main target areas include joint care, advanced wound care, ophthalmology and now aesthetic medicine.
General Purpose of the Role
Successfully launch Aesthetic business in Romania achieving strategic brands sales objectives.
- Develop target potential analysis for Plastic Surgeons, Aesthetic doctors, Dermatologist and Ophthalmologists performing HA fillers
- Build sales reps customer file base on potential on specialist’s potential
- Build the BtoB Aesthetic business model compliant to local regulation
- Sales force sizing and alignment to Aesthetic physician’s target
- Recruit sales force team timely Aesthetic portfolio launch in Romania
- Engage and develop Key Opinion Leader relationships building national Kol’s advisory board
- Lead Aesthetic portfolio development in order to build up a new company business pillar
- Create and implement Portfolio marketing strategy across Romania following Fidia international marketing guidelines.
- Develop local marketing activities and commercial campaign for distinct group of products (Filesystem and Hy-Tissue Nanofat)
- Transfer to key company stakeholders, market insight and competitor intelligence.
- Scientific Degree / Economics degree
- Business management
- Due to responsibility of both Top and Bottom line
- 2-5 years’ experience in sales or marketing Aesthetics, preferably for one of the main players in Romania
- Developed relationship with Aesthetic KOL’s, knowledge Romanian Aesthetic market dynamics, network of potential Reps to recruit, main competitors in aesthetic medicine market, ability to run effective commercial proposals
- Commercial attitudes, result orientation
- Dynamism, energy, tenacity, motivation
- Organization, planning
- Problem solving
- Flexibility, listening skills, propensity for innovation
- Stress management, self-control, empathy, self-confidence
- Confident presenter
- Fluent in English
- Ability to travel across Romania and in EU
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
Our client is a leading player in a strongly regulated sector of FMCG, yet a dynamic one as its current and future drivers are related to innovation.
This opportunity is for a Commercial Law professional with robust knowledge and practical experience in at least one of the following areas: Competition, Advertising, Consumer Protection practices, looking to enhance reputation in a highly successful organization.
The Senior Legal Counsel has a key role within the Legal Department, reporting to the Head of Legal and interacting with the Senior Management Team. The main activity is related to supporting the core business: Commercial Policy, products launches and development (from market entry/ licenses to trading and advertising), Commercial Excellence and occasionally, EU legislation etc.
- Keeping up-to-date with laws, regulations and professional codes relevant to the Company business/ operations and ensure compliance with legal requirements in the area of Commercial Law, Competition, Advertising Law, Environment, Data Protection and focusing on specific legislation, excises, e-commerce and other applicable legal framework
- Provide legal advisory and solutions as a business partner to senior management when implementing the commercial strategy and policy, including to review marketing materials, promotions, contracts to accelerate new products market share’s growth in RO
- Managing legal risk by providing execution and administration of contracts and other legal documentation required by all departments
- Researching, critically analyzing and providing legal opinions to all departments on matters related to the Company's operations
- Cooperation with local employees/management to draft, negotiate and interpret a wide range of contracts, including sales agreements, service agreements, distributorship agreements, sales support agreements, real estate lease agreements and other. Providing legal advice and business-minded recommendations on matters
- Develop solid cooperation relationships within the local operation to ensure supportive approach and timely visibility and resolution of legal issues
- Maintain cooperation and contact with external legal partners and local authorities
- University degree in Law
- 7 years working experience in legal & corporate consultancy, preferably in a large FMCG multinational or/and in a strongly regulated sector (e.g. Pharma, Retail/ IKA, Telco, Energy) or member of a Law office
- Good knowledge of RO and EU legislation, robust knowledge of Commercial Law and Competition Law; Advertising, Consumer Protection, GDPR are strong plusses
- Multitasking / Ability to problem solve at the root cause level
- Action oriented, able to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to perform risk assessment and management
- Ability to think tactically and strategical; cross-functional thinking and the ability to translate business strategy into function
- Respectful of others and diversity, accepting/adapting to local culture
- Process improvement skills
- Fluent spoken and written Romanian and English
- Excellent communication skills at all level: legal for non-legal, clarity and pragmatism
- Professional confidence
- Sharing and living the company values
The largest privately-owned software and systems’ company in a Nordic country, with major international companies as partners, and solutions sold to customers in 50 countries.
General Purpose of the Role
An experienced people manager in the software development industry, the jobholder will have central management responsibility in the product development and will ensure the project management transition from Head Office to Romanian Office.
- Manage the project team;
- Lead product development, focusing on the highest quality and user-friendliness for the customers;
- Responsibility for a part of the largest product, where the Project Manager help guide the product development and efficiency of it;
- Will be part of a management team responsible for the entire product;
- The PM will need to carry out coordination tasks between all projects and must help ensure collaboration with the other projects in the product suite;
- The PM will be responsible for the personnel management of employees and for delivering on budget, quality and time. In addition, the PM must work closely with, among others, the Product Management team about the development of the future content of the products.
- Management experience with developing software projects in a dynamic environment with fixed deadlines and the candidate should keep the head calm during a busy day;
- Strong leadership skills as well as experiences with coaching, development and motivation of employees;
- IT-related Master's degree and skills that match PMI, Prince2 or IPMA Level B / C;
- Several years of experience as Project Manager with the management of complex software projects;
- Experienced with personnel management developing highly skilled technical colleagues to become high performers through a relation-based leadership;
- Strong qualifications in project management through KPIs, management briefings, management of business committee meetings, etc.;
- Military and product development knowledge and/or experience is an advantage, but not a requirement;
- Ambitious, setting the bar high;
- Constantly improve and develop, own team and the ones surrounding;
- Independent team player with the skills to cooperate and build good relationships, comfortable among others;
- High drive and a good mood;
- High degree of flexibility;
- Fluent English.
Client & role:
Our client is a top 10 international company from financial services that is looking for a skilled Senior Actuary. The jobholder will ensure the accomplishment of actuarial works and methods.
- Participation in the creation of the products in close connection to the marketing/sales team:
- Participation in defining product characteristics;
- Elaboration of the tariffs in regards with group standards and in compliance with local requirements;
- Asses the profitability of the products;
- Elaboration of the technical documents.
- Participation in reporting process: calculation of technical provisions for statutory, Solvency 2 and IFRS scope.
- Participation in the implementation of the reinsurance plan;
- Participation to the Budget process.
- Prepare business specifications for IT implementation of actuarial calculations;
- Participates, as shared contract with 1 h / day, in pension fund actuarial activities as nominated actuary.
- Participates in regular meetings with the international actuarial department and reports on its work;
- Respect the guidelines and solid principles and practices as set by the Group.
- Diploma of actuarial studies (university or post-university) officially acknowledged by the Romanian authority;
- Registered in the Actuary Register;
- 5-7 years’ experience in Actuarial field;
- Analytical skills and attention to details;
- Organization, planning, project management, documentation management skills;
- Very good knowledge of English language;
- Use PC skills, computer knowledge.
General Purpose of the Role
The Technical Recruiter position is a high impact role with responsibility for sourcing, assessing and delivering top talent. This individual will act as a company ambassador to internal and external candidates.
- Concentrate on creating strategic plans for sourcing candidates with strong technical backgrounds for each of your roles – Software Development, Research and Development, Machine Learning;
- Identify, screen, and pre-qualify candidates for technical roles through interviewing techniques across several European regions;
- Proactively engage passive candidates through sourcing and pipeline building as well as adopting new sourcing channels;
- Manage and drive a full recruitment cycle for various business groups, partner with hiring managers, and build out and improve new and existing processes;
- Work closely with hiring managers to prioritize hiring needs and build a seamless interview process that helps us bring the best candidates to our teams;
- Provide market intelligence and strategy expertise to HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers to increase recruitment results;
- Help initiate creative and scalable changes to our existing recruiting strategy;
- Track and analyse metrics and report on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence;
- Work closely with cross-functional teams like Benefits, Onboarding and Legal to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of a combination of corporate and agency recruitment experience in direct recruitment for technical roles / global recruiting experience in Europe;
- Demonstrated working knowledge of technical concepts and language;
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in utilizing creative sourcing resources and social media, including Linked In, Face Book and Twitter;
- Excellent customer focus with the ability and desire to partner with HR colleagues, hiring managers and external vendors;
- A passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness, ability to communicate compellingly to impact and influence decision making;
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a strong pipeline;
- An active and data driven approach to problem solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient;
- A growth mindset and truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change;
- Ability to work cooperatively and build strong relationships with peers and senior leadership locally and globally, sharing ideas and developing effective business processes in support of the company mission;
- Develop talent market insights, competitive intelligence and talent demographics as appropriate to enable the organisation to be kept informed on market conditions.
- Fluent English